Gerard Macri & Associates provide forensic chemical investigations, technical and scientific analyses and serve as an expert witness in the areas of chemical identification, chemical forensic evidence, comparison of material compositions, chemical reactions and products, causes of chemical fires and explosions, chemical overexposure risks, sources of chemical contamination in air, soil, water and environment and other chemical investigations.
We provide clients with professional chemical forensic investigations and scientific analyses of the available evidence with supporting documentation to prove conclusively the validity of the client’s claim
The ability to identify and examine the relevant pieces of evidence of the case – both the evidence that is known as well as the latent facts that are yet undiscovered that could provide crucial support to the client’s claim.
We also provide risk assessments of chemical overexposures, hazardous chemical properties, hazardous chemical reactions and incompatible mixtures, proper hazardous materials handling, storage and disposal, and compliance with Federal and NY State environmental regulations.
- Examination/Analysis of Chemical Forensic Evidence
- Causation of Chemical Fires, Explosions, and Exothermic Reactions
- Chemical Overexposure and Injury from Consumer Products
- Scientific/Chemical Forensic Investigations
- Analysis and Reconstruction of Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Analyses of Substances Causing a Slip and Fall
- Determination of Most Likely Chemical Reaction Products
- Hazardous Chemical Reactions and Incompatible Chemical Mixtures
- Estimation of Chemical Airborne Concentrations
- Injury from Chemical Consumer Products
- Chemical Product Defects and Manufacturer Liability
- Chemical Analysis and Characterization of Unknown Materials
- Investigation of Soil, Groundwater, and Storm Water Contamination
- Compliance with/Violations of Federal EPA and State Environmental Regulations
Our scientific investigative services are unique based on our ability to recognize and focus on the key parameters and critical circumstances of the case that will vindicate the client’s claim.
The unique expertise to conduct an exhaustive search for those relevant facts not yet discovered or known to counsel that are unquestionably relevant and that can provide additional support to the client’s claim.
We utilize internal resources as well as a comprehensive network of diversified analytical laboratories, accident reconstruction experts, and chemical identification experts with the objective of providing the client with the most thoroughly exhaustive and complete analysis of all the facts available.
The single, most important reason for hiring our firm is due to our refusal to accept only the facts and evidence identified in the claim to date. Our specialists search for those relevant facts and latent evidence that is yet undiscovered and could provide crucial support to the client’s claim.