Chemical Investigations Related to Soil, Stormwater, Wastewater, and Groundwater Contamination:
- Evaluation of the extent of migration of semi-volatile PAHs (polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons) in soil near a metal finishing facility
- Investigation & determination of the extent of VOC (volatile organic compound) contamination in the groundwater at a metal finishing facility
- Investigation & determination of the extent of VOC contamination in the groundwater and soil and the potential for vapor intrusion into the air space of a commercial warehouse
- Investigation & determination of the extent and probable source of VOC contamination in the sewer and storm water discharges at a solvent-based adhesive tape manufacturing plant
- Investigation & determination of the extent and probable source of heavy metal contamination in the sewer discharge at a circuit board manufacturing plant
- Sampling and testing of water, soil, and unknown residues for heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, PCBs, and other chemical constituents, including reaction end-products, combustion fragment products and probable sources of origin,
- Field-tested waste water and storm water sampling methods using time-weighted and flow-weighted averages to insure representative sampling of target chemical adulterants and pollutants.
- Evaluation of chemical operations for compliance with design performance criteria and/or environmental regulations.
Gerard Macri & Associates provide Scientific / Chemical Forensic Investigations, Examination/Analysis of Chemical Forensic Evidence, Analysis and Reconstruction of Chemical Reactions, Determination of Most Likely Chemical Reaction Products, Hazardous Chemical Reactions and Incompatible Chemical Mixtures, Causation of Chemical Fires, Explosions, and Exothermic Reactions, as well as Estimation of Chemical Airborne Concentrations.
We also help with Chemical Overexposure from Consumer Products, Injury from Chemical Consumer Products, Chemical Product Defects and Manufacturer Liability, Chemical Characterization of Unknown Materials, Investigation of Soil, Groundwater, and Storm Water Contamination, Compliance with/Violations of Federal EPA and State Environmental Regulations. Call us today for a consultation.